Thursday, January 14, 2010

The beginning....

Well, here we go. After wanting to do this for such a long time, I finally took the plunge! Ilove reading others blogs as it is a great way to keep up with what is going on with them. I have always enjoyed writing and putting my thoughts into words. I have so many things that interest me and I want to share them. My faith, Church, being a wife and mom, family, children with special needs (esp down syndrome), fund-raising, couponing, getting the best deals on anything, saving money, restaurants, movies, sports, photography, organizing, helping people, etc. My wheels are always turning so who knows, this could be therapeutic for me! I can't promise you will be fulfilled in reading what I have to say, but I will certainly try!

For anyone who may not know me that well yet, my name is Eleanor and I am married to Jon. We were married at 18 and will celebrate our 13th anniversary this June! We have 2 amazing children, Drew (12) and Emma (6). Drew is in 6th grade and is involved with many sports year round so we spend a lot of time on a baseball field, football field, wrestling event or basketball court. He is an awesome big brother to Emma. Emma is in a CCK class (cross-categorical kindergarten). Emma has down syndrome and has blessed our family in countless ways (future blog post for sure!). I work part time and Jon works full time as a financial planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment