Monday, January 18, 2010

Busy Week and a Lowe's Trip

Busy week at the Waterman household. We are working diligently to get our house ready to put on the market! Jon spent all day painting the hallway and upstairs yesterday. We are having new carpet installed throughout the house sometime this week. Lots of work and we couldn't have done it this far without my parents hard work (all week last week plus babysitting!) and Jon's dad helping him paint yesterday. This week is filled with work, wrestling practices and matches, basketball practice and matches, church, carpet installation, speech therapy, developmental therapy, dinner with girlfriends, birthday dinner for my parents, birthday party for a friend, etc.

I did want to post my Lowe's Foods grocery trip. Definitely NOT my best trip ever, but I got $53.45 worth of groceries for $12.01. This included: a gallon of milk, 10 candy bars (free), 2 containers of Breakstones sour cream, 4 (4) packs of Hunts pudding, 3 packs Kraft sliced cheese (free), 2 bags of Hostess donuts, 1 bag bbq Baked Lays, 1 loaf Pepperidge Farm bread, 3 bags of Goldfish and 4 single bottles of Gatorade. And I received a coupon for $5 off on my next order from Kraft, so you could say I got it all for $7.01 (and keep in mind a gallon of milk is $3.79 there!). The point is that I got some good stuff for cheap (although not the healthiest!). This was using coupons from the paper and Lowe's 3 week store coupons which can be found in the store where the flyers are (if you don't see them, just ask at customer service). So if you have some coupons, you may want to check out Lowe's before Wednesday when the sales start over.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know you guys were moving. Where to? Who is wrestling? Jon or Drew? :) I was a wrestling cheerleader in h.s. Whenever I say that down here people just laugh--it's definitely a HUGE sport up North!!!

    Have a great rest of the week.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete