Friday, February 19, 2010

Links for Good Deals

Okay, my friend Kristin (who I've had the privilege of talking with more in the last 2 months than 2 years- thank goodness for email and blogs!!:) reminded me that I haven't had a new post in a while. Hmmm, so I thought I better get busy if someone is actually reading my blog!!! Thanks for the motivation Kristin! :) (See the link to her blog on my page- she is adopting a beautiful little girl with down syndrome, named Nadia).

Funny, I'm having a bit of writer's block even though I have lots to write about- good grocery deals this week, our hot water heater has a leake (with our house on the market!!), Emma's 2 hour IEP meeting yesterday and the lack of classes in Wake Co for her needs, the beautiful weekend weather ahead, my parent's 34th wedding anniversary this weekend, baseball season beginning, the lockdown at Drew's school yesterday b/c someone brough a gun (that turned out to be a bb gun) to school, the endless paperwork for the CAP supports waiver Emma has been granted (almost 7 years of waiting and praying for this) etc, etc, etc. Wow, my mind is racing which is probably why I haven't blogged in a while!

So which topic should I pick? Which one will most people care about?? Probably couponing because it seems everyone is interested in that these days. Yep, I'll go with that one this time. So I am going to cheat and just paste some links to websites for good grocery deals this week.

Harris Teeter-

Super Doubles (through Feb 23rd)- Coupons double up to $1.98 in value. Example- coupon for $1.50 will double to $3.00 off. Here's the link for the "good deals":

http://www.wral.com/5onyourside/smartshopper/blogpost/7058806/

Lowes, Food Lion and Kroger-

http://www.wral.com/5onyourside/smartshopper/blogpost/7060350/

I plan on taking time to enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend. Hopefully we will have some showings on our house! Happy shopping!

Til next time...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug for my blog! Based on the amount of interest on the TDSN yahoo group for couponing, you should get a lot of traffic on your blog. Have you posted your blog on TDSN? Enjoy the beautiful weekend! Outdoor soccer begins for us tonight and we have a game tomorrow so we'll definitely be outside for the milder weather.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete