Monday, March 8, 2010

Mondays

I find that I have so much to write about all the time and it's hard to condense it into one post. I really want to blog but my thoughts are always so scattered when I start writing, so an idea has surfaced! Look out world....or the 12 people who are registered to actually follow my nonsense :)

I'm going to try to post a little bit every day or two. It may be plain and boring but some days there may be a spice in the flavor :) Maybe this will be a better solution for me and allow me to hold myself accountable for something I actually WANT to do.

Mondays....why are Mondays so hard? I was dragging this am! Maybe because I worked at Rex last night and didn't get to bed until after midnight and 6am came early. Stay tuned for what I pray is a massive revealing regarding Rex!

I am so exicted about the beautiful weather this week. I am praying Emma and Drew have had good day at school. I plan on picking them up and playing outside when we get home this afternoon. It's just too beautiful to sit inside. Maybe I can get some good pictures of them in the beautiful sunlight. Hmm, wishful thinking....that would require Emma to comply!! We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment