Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy

I feel good. Really good. My B-12 has been pretty low and I finally restarted my injections Sunday and I can't believe how much better I feel already. I am kicking myself for not restarting them months ago like I was suppose to!! I had no idea...

I had a great afternoon with the kids yesterday. We made icee's and jumped on the trampoline for a long time. Beautiful weather, took some pics and had a nice time with my two babies. I'm so thankful for precious time with my family. I really mean that.

Today I am beginning a 3 week adventure to help out my friend Jennifer. Her son Cameron is in Emma's class at school (4th year in a row!!) and she needs some carpool help for a bit. Both Emma and Drew are super excited about this. He will only be with us for a short amount of time on Tues/Thurs afternoons but it will be fun! He is also coming to play tomorrow afternoon because the kids have early release. I hope I don't forget him...just kidding! I won't. As long as it's written in my calendar, it happens. Let me check...yep it says "Cameron-carpool" so we are good!

So the word for today is happy. Things are good. The weather helps a good mood so much. Life is always crazy and busy...but good. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment