Friday, March 19, 2010

Saturday

Well my great weekend was followed by a not so good week but I won't bore you with all the details. I'm glad the week is almost over though!

Tommorrow both Emma and Drew have opening day ceremonies for their respective baseball leagues. Emma will be playing in the Miracle League and Drew in North Wake. We have a whirlwind day and I'm still figuring out to get everyone here and there without leaving them!! It will be a great kick off to a fun season for both of them.

Saturday evening is going to mark a monumental event for myself. I am SO excited to share this, although it will mean a lot less to you than it does to me. After 11 years, ahem....yes I said ELEVEN years.... of working weekends, Saturday night will be my last night to do this!!!! I am giving up my weekends at Rex!!!! This has been a long time coming and I am so, so happy to be able to spend EVERY weekend with my family. A huge burden has been lifted off my chest. Now, I just have to pray for the Lord to provide since the income from Rex will not be there. I will still be considered "casual" status at Rex and will try to pick up shifts when I can, but we will see how that plays out since I already work 4 days during the week.

I hope to post some pictures of the kids later in the weekend. On a side note, please pray for me as I am still struggling daily with upcoming school decisions for Emma. I am at a major crossroads and I am praying for some major guidance and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment