Monday, March 22, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!

Well as promised I have pictures to share and lots of em'. We had a great weekend with the opening day of baseball for both Drew and Emma on Saturday.

First it was off to The Miracle League Opening Day for Emma:








After that, the North Wake opening day at The Factory for Drew:





They announced all the teams but parents werent allowed on the field which is why I don't have one up close of Drew.


On Sunday, my friend Leslie, graciously took some family photos of us at Joyner Park in Wake Forest. Emma wasn't very cooperative but you wouldn't know it from the pictures:
















What a great time we had!!!! Sunday March 21st was World Down Syndrome Day. 3/21 which represents the 3 #21 chromosomes that my dear daughter has. I love a day that celebrates who she is and what it means to our family. My life is forever changed because of both of my children and I have learned so many valuable life lessons from both Drew and Emma.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beautiful. You did a great job with the shading/coloring features as well! Wish I knew how to do all of that!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete