Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beach and Other Stuff

I hope everyone had a wonderful 3 day weekend! We headed to Morehead City with my parents, Jill and Jacob. We had a wonderful time. The weather was great! It was sad to come back, but we will definitely be looking forward to our next time going. These pictures are taken from my phone, but I have many more from my actual camera that I will load later.






Things have been busy lately with the school year ending and sports wrapping up/starting.

Drew hit 3 homeruns in his regular season games this year. He is soooo excited! He is trying to beat Jon’s record, which was 7 homeruns hit when he was 12 years old (same age as Drew). I enjoy watching them compete with one another...it’s pretty funny! Drew’s travel season has just begun. They will be competing in several tournaments leading up to our big trip to Cooperstown July 4th week. How exciting!



Emma has had a tutor working with her for about 6 weeks now. It is going great. The hope is that this will help keep her on track for her mainstreaming next year (which actually begins in 8 weeks since she is year round). She is a busy girl between tutor sessions, piano lessons and speech therapy.

We still have end of season parties, field trips, EOG’s, regular season tournaments and much more to wrap up the school year. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. What a great trip to the beach. Emma sure is a busy girl. I was sort of thinking as Marissa gets older that the appointments would let up a little, I guess not. ;-)

    ReplyDelete