Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New House

Yesterday Jon and I drove out to our new house, in Rolesville. We had not been out there in a couple of weeks because of our crazy schedules. Also, we knew all the rain we had put everything behind schedule. I was SHOCKED when we drove up to see the whole house framed!!! A mix of emotions hit me all at once. I am very excited but nervous (as with any new venture) that it is becoming so real.

The front of the house-



The back of the house-



The side-



And the backyard (I'm excited to have a big backyard. Our property goes back past the trees! I hope to have a garden there :)-



It is actually happening! We've come a long way since putting our old house on the market in January. God is good and we feel very blessed. This is HIS house and will be used for HIS purpose. I hope to have many opportunities to fellowship in our new home. I do need a dining room table first! If anyone knows of a gently used one, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. your home looks beautiful! I bet it was great to see the entire frame up. how exciting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terribly behind on checking blogs but I'm glad I popped in today to see your new house! I know you're getting excited!!! I was hoping to see you at the Buddy Walk but I didn't move much from behind the Reece's Rainbow table so I didn't really get to see anyone I knew. :(

    ReplyDelete