Friday, September 21, 2012

Random thoughts to end the week...

1. I love the new Mumford and Sons cd! It is AWESOME!

2. I didn't know the song "Home" on the radio was Phillip Phillips singing...who I also love.

3. Emma has had 3 good days in a row at school (this is equivalent to one.solid.year in our world), so to celebrate she asked to go to Sonic and get a "flushy" (slushy)

4. I am so ready for fall weather and it just makes me happier.

5. My feet hurt. Seriously, they do! What the heck!

6. I have renewed my love for crafts through pinterest. However, I don't think my hubby is too thrilled when date nights are consisting of trips to AC Moore and Dollar Tree.

7. Pinterest is my new love. Why did I wait so long to join the cult?!?

8. I have given myself 3 paper cuts, while cooking, at 3 separate times. Don't worry, no blood got into the food...I don't think...

9. Emma wanted to know if my hair came from the hair store. When I told her no, our hair grows on our heads she said she didn't like that and it was scary. Now I have "scary hair."

10. I have been practicing all the different accents I used to be able to do as a child/teenager...in my head for now. I'm almost ready to practice out loud!

11. I started watching Downton Abbey and LOVE it! (Hence the English accent...)

12. I also started watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and yes, it is senseless trash but what can I say? My Knightdale roots sucked me in...

13. If you haven't laughed this week, you really should.

No comments:

Post a Comment