Friday, August 6, 2010

Things I Love To See


I love to see Drew and his friends together. They laugh and have some good times. He has made some wonderful friends through baseball and we are thankful for each one!



I loved seeing my baby girl lose her first tooth on Sunday. It bled a lot but she took it like a champ and was VERY PROUD to show everyone!


I loved seeing how Emma was SO proud of her dollar from the tooth fairy. I'm once again reminded, it's the small things...


Loved how she kept on lovin' that dollar!


Loved starting my week off like this. Yes, this is Capital Blvd on my way to work Monday am. A ton of cars had to stop, for quite some time, while these ducks decided to go for a morning stroll...and none were in a hurry! All I could do was laugh, and take a picture!


Love seeing this sign in the yard!!! We sold our house!!!


Love this house as it served a wonderful purpose for us but it is time to move on. Goodbye old house!


Love to see my kids playing together!


Loved hearing my daughter hold up this flyer for Direct TV from the Sunday paper and all on her own, say and sound out each letter. She is on her way to learn how to read. This was an amazing moment that I will never forget. I'm wondering if Direct TV is interested in hiring her? She's awfully cute ;)


Loved getting rid of our swingset (can't take it with us when we move) to a sweet family from Australia. The whole family came to pick it up. The 3 little children were so excited and the mom even emailed me a few days later to let me know how much they are enjoying it! That is my idea of paying it forward.


Loved the surprise facebook photo tag I received this week from Emma's former teacher from Frankie Lemmon. She went to visit at the camp Emma is attending this week. It's her first camp ever and she has done awesome! Familiar faces help...

What have you loved to see this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! You sold the house! Where are you moving to?

    I loved seeing the ocean every day this past week. Now I'm home and I'm gonna love seeing my bed VERY SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete